Thursday, April 2, 2009

When you've just returned from Africa...

... and you start to feel like crap, chances are it's malaria! And in this case, my theory is right.

I spent most of today in the hospital, and the nurses and doctors were fighting over who got to take care of me, since they never see cases here. They were thrilled to see"the little bugs swimming across the slide." Yes, I agree, totally entertaining :/

I'm feeling totally awful at some moments, partially lucid at others.

Anyway, I could use your prayers, and some company if you're in the area!

MAJOR SHOUT-OUT: Jessie and Theresa who have skipped classes, work, and life to listen to me groan and bring me random items. It's long been known that I have the best friends in existence, here once again confirmed. Thank you. You girls are proof that God loves me!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment