Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Malawi here I come!!!!



Ok, my loves, I'm headed out! (Making like a baby, if you will...)

I am SO excited!!!! I'm totally ready to get on that plane, to hang out in London, have fun times with my friends, be with Stephen (!!!!), love on some people, and learn and see some new stuff to bring home, implement, and pass on.

I really do covet your prayers.
-That I would feel safe (especially on the plane), and that even if I don't, I will know Jesus so much more closely in it.
-That I would be full of our Father's grace and love.
-That the aunties would feel His grace and love, and get the rest they need.
-That the kids would have fun and feel loved by us.

I don't really know what else specifically, but if I or my team come to mind, throw one up right quick, would ya?

I love you all so much, and am encouraged by your lives and your love for me. I really apologize if I never got to call you back before I left...

PS-I think I'll have e-mail on my phone while I'm gone (def. when I'm in London and Nairobi) so let me know what's going on at home! annmsalter@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment