Tuesday, December 30, 2008





















New Year's Eve Eve. I spent it driving back from Jax., going crazy on the rides at Islands of Adventure with Jessie & my dad & co. (I highly recommend buying the ticket that gets you to the front of the lines), planning the festivities for tomorrow night (all I can tell you is that pajamas are required...), and eating dinner/watching a possum in Theresa's backyard with her and Ryan. All in all a pretty sweet day! However, I will never return to a theme park on a day anywhere near a major holiday. Remind me of this next year, should I lose my mind again, will you?!



And now, a gift from me to you.
Dave Barnes... watch this video, then go watch all his others. (And his music is actually phenomenal!)



Much love!

1 comment:

  1. ok... seriously, thank you. this video truely is a gift. a blessing. i am pretty much going to forward it to everyone i know.

    ReplyDelete